[Durham INC] FW: [INCexecutivecommittee] Fwd: TC1200012

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Tue Dec 10 13:53:28 EST 2013

Pat is right on this.  I don't think anyone would object to rounding the
final fraction after calculating densities based upon the variable
multipliers.  This could be rounded up as long as all the units had the
minimum square footage for lot size when this is a factor.

I have some serious misgivings about giving credit for hwy rights of way.

Thanks for staying on this, Ms. B.