[Durham INC] CPR/AED (Automated External Defibillator Class

michael shiflett mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:31:48 EDT 2014

Please post the invitation (see below) from the Durham Fire Department onto your listserves regarding this CPR / AED class coming up on Sept 4th at the East Club training facility and headquarters (across from the landfill).
You just might save a life some day after taking this class

Mike(certified November 2013)