[Durham INC] Fw: A Radio Tower in Every Yard?

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 22:28:44 EDT 2014

The contradictions astound me.
So HOA's can prohibit solar panel installations on roofs without any mention of any related restrictions in the covenants, but if this passes HOA's will be unable to stop large radio tower installations.

I don't generally care what my neighbors install on their private property (don't ask me how I ended up living in a HOA), but I fail to see any logic in the above inconsistent laws.

MR