[Durham INC] [OWDNA] Re: Fwd: FW: Share your thoughts on the Durham-Orange Light Rail (D-OLRT) project!!!

Joshua Allen allen.joshua at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 09:42:10 EDT 2014

Fair enough. Not all light rail is the same. You are right about needing to be designed right. That's why I like subways ; they don't intersect roads.  The plans I've seen for our system are nearly all at the same level as the road. If we are going to spend a billion plus dollars let's do it right instead of making things worse.

--Joshua
-----
Sent from iPhone.  Please excuse brevity, typos, etc.