[Durham INC] Call for Agenda Items for October 28 INC meeting

Darius Little dariuslittle at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:59:52 EDT 2014

Thanks Phil.

-DML

------------------
Darius M. Little
President and CEO
Little's Executive Business Consulting L.L.C.
5003 South Park Drive, Ste 210
Durham, NC 27713

Office Phone: 919-864-9564
Office Email: LittlesExec at gmail.com

(web) www.about.me/darius.m.little

(web) www.linkedin.com/in/dariuslittle

*A MANTA Verified and Approved Industry Leader in Strategic Business Consulting*

http://www.manta.com/c/mtlwj1m/little-s-business-consulting

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall
receive." [Matt 21:22]