[Durham INC] Volunteer to Read to DPS 3rd grade classes (Mar 23)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 16:03:32 EDT 2015

Hi neighbors.
Please consider signing up to read to 3rd-grade DPS classes, as detailed in the link below.
It is so important that all students get exposed to a diversity of people, cultures, backgrounds, etc., as well as the fact that people from all walks of life enjoy reading.

> https://www.volunteersignup.org/EEDJP <https://www.volunteersignup.org/EEDJP>

Thanks for caring and sharing,
Melissa (Rooney)