[Durham INC] Question about retaining pond at South Regional Library

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 21:29:50 EDT 2015

Hi all. One of the fake swans in the retaining pond at South Regional Library (and the bank there) has been on its side for two years or more now. I drove by it again today and hit my tipping point. I asked at South Regional Library but they did not know who to contact about the retaining pond.

Does anybody know if this is the responsibility of the county or the city or the bank that is located beside South Regional Library (can’t remember the bank name right now).

I want to see that swan righted or removed. It looks absurd.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Melissa (Rooney)