[Durham INC] Fwd: Evaluation and Assessment Report (A1500001).

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 19:12:48 EDT 2015

I don’t believe I got a copy of this via the INC listserv.
Just want to be sure everyone is aware of changes to the Future Land Use map and Comprehensive Plan.
I have taken a step way back from development issues after the 751 South debacle, but I do still care…
Thanks for caring too :-)

Melissa (Rooney)