[Durham INC] Gr8, fast way to give this season 4 no $, moments of time :)

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 18:11:59 EST 2015

**PLEASE CROSS POST**

Great, fast, easy way to give this season/2016 without having to come up
with more time or money: grocery store cardlink charity programs. Skim/click
below!

For just a few moments of time, you'll set up an ongoing gift all year to a
local nonprofit, church and/or school of your choice. A % of your total
shopping dollars is given direct from the store to the cause.

Kroger has finally brought its great Community Rewards Program to NC. You
may enroll or link your current shopper's reward card(s) to an organization
registered with them that you select. Kroger will track your spending and
send the group a check! That's it! If your or family have more than one card
you can group or split your rewards among multiple organizations.

Durham now has many organizations registered, lots to choose from! (note:
list includes all VA & Carolinas so a little effort to peruse and choose).
You can also tell favorite groups about the program so they get registered,
too.

Just click the link below or call 1-800-Krogers to get help setting up
(recommended if grouping family cards - btw, reps answer the call promptly
on all calls we've made!). Estimated time: @ 5 minutes, for a great amount
of good!

https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards#/!

Harris Teeter's well known ReLink rewards program lets you direct a donation
from % of HT product brand purchases to a school of your choice. You can
link your loyalty/VIC card any time, though set a reminder to re-link it
every August. Large number of local schools (Pre to HS) included!

(even if you don't have kids/grands (like me) our schools and future
workers/taxpayers still need our support, especially these days!)

Link below or call 1-800-432-6111, option #2, to set up. Estimated time: 2
minutes. 23.5 million donated so far!

http://www.harristeeter.com/default.aspx?pageId=32

Thanks and a great/bright 2016 to all!

D on G'wood