[Durham INC] Mini fitness parks

Elizabeth Wilcox ewilcox at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 24 09:11:15 EST 2015

Hi,

I saw these in Macao. The cool thing about them is that they appear to be a purpose built for outside.I thought it was a great idea too.

Detroit also has free pop up fitness classes--Zumba, yoga, Pilates, etc.-- in their
parks downtown that are paid for by some of the local business.  It's pretty cool idea that I would be ripe for Durham.

Sent from my iPhone