[Durham INC] INC Candidate Forum February 4

Richard Ford rbford at aim.com
Fri Jan 22 14:03:08 EST 2016

All,

Just a reminder that Don and I will be collecting proposed Forum questions at our meeting Tuesday. Or feel free to email them to us.

Please note we would like three questions on each topic to avoid having the ten candidates answering the exact same question.

We’re all stuck inside today, so it’s an excellent time to compose your questions.

Thanks in advance.

Don and Dick