[Durham INC] Looking for a great meal and a way to help Ecuador earthquake victims??

Marge Nordstrom nordstrom.marge at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 14:17:05 EDT 2016

This is a Facebook posting by Luna Rotisserie & Empanadas.  I'm also
including the link to their website. I don't know if you've seen the news
videos of the damage, but it is horrible, and the death toll keeps
climbing. A friend of mine is there with her family and has been sending
updates, and though unusual, the extent of the tragedy seems worse than
what we are seeing on the news.

Here's the Facebook posting:

"This week, we will donate 10% of profits to help the people of Ecuador
recover from the recent earthquake. As many of you know, Chef/Co-owner
Shawn Stokes served for two years in Ecuador as a Peace Corps volunteer.
Some of the volunteers he served with still live in Ecuador, very close to
the epicenter, and are collecting donations to purchase tarps, water
filters, tents, flashlights, batteries, and non-perishable foods . If
anyone would like to contribute--$5 or $10 goes a long way in Ecuador--know
that every dollar donated to the link below will provide the essentials to
those most in need."

https://www.youcaring.com/ceiba-foundation-ecuador…/…/461011
<https://www.youcaring.com/ceiba-foundation-ecuador-earthquake-recovery-fund-556567/update/461011>

Here's the link to their web site: