[Durham INC] Durham Community Invited to Mayor's Landlord Roundtable June 30

PublicAffairs PublicAffairs at durhamnc.gov
Fri Jun 17 16:27:06 EDT 2016

[Unlocking-Doors---DU-1.png]
Please join me for a conversation with city officials, the Durham Housing Authority, nonprofit leaders, and Durham landlords about the Unlocking Doors Initiative!

Over the past few months, key stakeholders have been working together to streamline the lease-up process and offer comprehensive support to landlords who accept vouchers. These housing vouchers, held by veterans, families, and individuals who need a home, have the potential to infuse an additional $2.3 million of already-allotted federal money into our community.