[Durham INC] Fw: Have a Say in Your Transportation Future

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 08:12:20 EST 2017

I think local governments vote on this plan in February, and if they pass it, it goes to the an MPO board (which consists of elected officials from the western half of the Triangle) to be voted on in March.  In my opinion, this has become a bit of a formal exercise (we need to show we have a 20-year plan to keep air pollution under control so we can get our share of the federal transportation $$).  It's worth looking to see if there are plans near you and we might want to support or ask for more bike and pedestrian plans.

Regards, pat