[Durham INC] Participatory Budgeting

John Killeen john.patrick.killeen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 14:51:11 EST 2018

Greetings, INC list.

I hope you're all doing great out there today! I'm writing to share a
couple of pieces from the recent Participatory Budgeting info session I
attended on behalf of the INC exec committee. I'll have a few notes to
share about this during updates at the INC meeting Tuesday. And Scott Barish,
who coordinated that meeting, may be able to join us and be on hand to fill
in more info and answer questions as well.

See you soon,

John K

The proposal: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13_
cwREDMe8CuBhxAlLhlkoy4Zdj7IAAKWF_DoqzZ4kE/edit?usp=sharing

The petition: bit.ly/pb4durham