[Durham INC] A last (success!) story 4 Durm giving diversity, with thx & HNY wishes :)

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 20:39:20 EST 2019

Happy New Year & thanks to all for reading/following our 2018 EOY stories about a non-profit working across many objectives…including a wonderful new amenity for education & children’s programming at beloved West Point on the Eno.

This (link below) along with our efforts for social justice, arts & culture, environment & wildlife/animal welfare, Community/Senior Health initiatives and more are why we hope you’ll read our most recent (and last) success story in our EOY series, and become a member today in support of all our 2019 initiatives for Durham.

#PlayMore Outside in 2019: Keep your (health/outdoor/educational) resolutions with environmental programs!

https://mailchi.mp/74dafe9dfb5b/2-first-images-311533?fbclid=IwAR34BHQszT_8x4Hvs4BSvNHIwomJ4BWnAGHjqnIg5OlAkcsmnkzEC41Zxfc

We’re the Durham Parks Foundation and we thank you so much! Please check out our short-story, and Join the Foundation today <http://durhamparksfoundation.org/index.php/become-a-member/> , to make Durham a better place for us all to #PlayMore!

All our best for a great 2019 ahead for all,

Durham Parks Foundation

400 Cleveland Street
Durham, North Carolina 27701

Email to join newsletter/story series: