[Durham INC] FW: [WHHNA Board] neighborhood streets

Joshua Allen allen.joshua at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 22:50:17 EDT 2019

Thanks for these links.  I don’t need to look at any reports.  I drive around town and the City has a lot of work to do to get our streets back to acceptaBULL conditions.   The roads in Durham are in terriBULL condition, and that’s BULL.  The City promised us a decade ago that they would keep the roads in better condition going forward after we approved a bond to improve the streets.  They got better for a short period of time and then the City went back on their promise.   I hope  everyone puts pressure on the council to fulfill their most basic responsibilities.

--Joshua