[Durham INC] Durham This Week Online for 7.26.19

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Jul 26 14:43:35 EDT 2019

This week's edition of Durham This Week Online has County Manager Wendell Davis blogging out our new DCo Book Exchange. We've also got big jobs news from Merck, photos, videos and plenty more... Read it here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/always-fresh-dco-news-with-durham-this-week-online

Want to read DTWO when you want to? Then have it delivered to your inbox each week by subscribing today! Just type a few things and hit subscribe and we're pen pals! Sign up here: http://bit.ly/DTWOsubscribe