[Durham INC] Interneighborhood Council Needs You (and your neighborhood)!

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 17:27:19 EDT 2019

**PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY**

Interneighborhood Council (INC) seeks members from each neighborhood
across Durham City and County for a broad representation of views and
opinions as we discuss local issues. Please join us as guests or new
members ($25/neighborhood) this coming Tuesday, Oct 22, at our
agenda-setting meeting as we determine the topics and issues we'll
address over the coming year.

The INC meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. at the
Golden Belt Arts Complex, 807 E. Main St.  The meetings are held in the
conference room of the Department of Neighborhood Improvement Services
on the third floor of Building #2.  Parking is available in front and in
the rear of building #2.

InterNeighborhood Council of Durham

October Delegates’ Meeting Agenda
Oct 22, 2019

1) (5 min) Welcome and Introductions – Will Wilson

2) (2 min) Adjustments to the Agenda

3) (3 min) Approval of the Sept Minutes

4) (10 min) Candidates Forum Review
			Watch the debate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWD2SHQkFko

5) (20 min) Neighborhood and Community Outreach Committee
		Status, committee membership, approaches, updates

6) (20 min) Mini-retreat: Potential topics for the upcoming year:
			Housing bond;
			Bus Rapid Transit;
			park renovations;
			new library;
			trails report/status of Durham Beltline;
			farmland and open space preservation;
			bus transportation improvements;
			equity & diversity status;
			food policy;
			NIS diversity outreach for neighborhoods;
			Black Wall Street project;
			History Hub;
			stormwater report;
			water/sewer infrastructure status;
			dealing with gentrification
			tree canopy status
			comprehensive plan update

7) Committee Reports
      (10 min) EHC Accountability/Indicators Workgroup

8) (20 min) Old Business/New Business

9) (10 min) Neighborhood Reports and Announcements

INC website:
https://sites.google.com/view/durhaminc/

For maps and directories, see the Golden Belt website:

http://goldenbeltarts.com/about/location-directions/