[Durham INC] Read the first Durham This Week Online e-newsletter for 2020

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Jan 3 15:23:57 EST 2020

Happy 2020 #DCo! We're excited for the first Durham This Week Online for the New Year! It's chock full of news, programs, videos, photos, jobs & County Manager Wendell Davis writes about this year's amazing DCo Cares campaign by our employees. Read it now: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/happy-2020-heres-the-first-durham-this-week-online-for-the-new-year

Make it your resolution to not miss a single edition of our informative e-newsletter in 2020 by subscribing today. It's quick. It's easy. It's fun to receive in your inbox every week! Go here and sign up: bit.ly/SubscribeDTWO