[Durham INC] billboards -- do this today

Joshua Allen allen.joshua at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 10:17:39 EST 2020

This is the first time I've sent comments to a state agency about their
interpretation of a law.  Is this approach likely to yield results?  Seems
more of a political rather than a bureaucratic tactic.  Would it help to
have our elected representatives, including the Governor, put pressure on
them to interpret the legislation differently?  Also, do we expect someone
to sue and who would have the resources to do that?

--
Joshua