[Durham INC] [owdna] Zoom Mtg Mon 10/12 6pm: Save local runoff election $$$? Have spoiler proofing on ballots? Join & learn re: a nonpartisan effort for NC

Joshua Allen allen.joshua at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:42:57 EDT 2020

Tom, good points.  Counterpoint: how many people make the effort to vote
again in a run off?  It's a lot of effort for people and it also requires a
lot of marketing, publicity to get voters back out to the polls.  And if
voters don't vote, that's not improving democracy.   I prefer going once,
and being able to indicate my 2nd choice up front.

--
Joshua