[Durham INC] meetings and dues!

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:10:40 EST 2021

Hi all,

It's a little belated, but Happy New Year! At some point this year,
we'll once again be able to meet face-to-face, and go for beer afterwards!

I've got a few announcements:

First, we're having a few Zoom meetings discussing the Planning
Department's goals and objectives for the revised Comprehensive Plan.
You can find them at:
https://durham.mysocialpinpoint.com/comprehensiveplan/goals-and-objectives/
Our meeting times will be Sat 1/16, Mon 1/18, and Thur 1/21, all at 6PM.
Each meeting will have a unique Zoom invite, and those will go out to
the delegate email list shortly. Email me directly if you're a
delegate/meeting attendee if you don't get an invite by Friday.
Alternatively, you can look over and comment on the plan at the above link.

Second, our next meeting is on Jan 26 @ 7PM. We'll talk about the INC
bylaws, its upcoming revision, and the definition of "neighborhood."
Next month's meeting will be on discussions about the Planning Commission.

Third, it's a new year, and that means INC membership dues are due. You
should have seen Susan's appeal on the listserv.
The minimum is $25, all additional donations are welcome. As we are
meeting virtually (fourth Tuesday of the month) you can't hand in your
check. Please have your Treasurer send your check to our Post Office
Box. Please be sure your neighborhood name is noted on the check somewhere.
Mail it to:
Inter-Neighborhood Council of Durham
732 Ninth St, #700
Durham, NC 27705