[Durham INC] Nice day of service support idea - Durm Free Lunch Initative w/LocoPops giveback day!

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:34:50 EST 2021

Please feel free to cross post: Sharing for any interested in supporting
this nonprofit today/tonight through LocoPops giveback event. Details below
how to order for delivery or safe pickup, and about the local charity.
Please feel free to share/cross post as desired, and to forgive any
duplicate posts! (and delete if not interested). Thank you.

*LocoPops Give Back Day for the Durham Free Lunch Initiative - Monday, Jan
18*

LocoPops will donate 10% of pre-tax revenue from online sales (including
our new sundries shop items) on Monday, January 18 to benefit the Durham
Free Lunch Initiative <https://durhamfreelunch.com/>!  Place your order on
Monday for pickup or delivery on Tuesday, January 19. Order online:
https://shop.ilovelocopops.com/

<https://shop.ilovelocopops.com/>

The Durham Free Lunch Initiative was founded in response to COVID and has a
three-fold mission:

·         Provide healthy, accessible meals for anyone who is food
insecure.  Our focus is Durham Public Schools students, our homeless
population, and workers who have been laid off in relation to COVID-19.
That being said, anyone in need of a meal can have it.

·         Support our local farms who have lost markets for their goods as
wholesale buyers and restaurants shut down.

·         Put a restaurant back into service and pay a living wage to 4
employees, 20 hours per week, in a safe and healthy capacity.

Thank you!

Summer