[Durham INC] Come out to the Durham Roots Farmers' Market!

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 07:46:10 EDT 2021

Hi all!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Durham Roots Farmers'
Market reopened a few weekends ago, and we'd love to see you at the
market! Please pass this message on to your neighborhoods.

We've got yet another new location after the pandemic year. In a
nutshell, the market runs from 10am to 12 noon every Saturday at 1901
Hillandale Road. That's the parking lot of the Farm Bureau Office, just
north of BB&T and Duke Urgent Care, and south of the DPS Staff Center.

Vendors include Caywood Farm, Chickpea Farm, Grass-Grazed Farm, Hill
Country Farm, and Toad Hill Farm.

We hope to see you soon! Please find out the details on vendors at
https://durhamrootsfarmersmarket.wordpress.com/

Thanks,
Will Wilson