[Durham INC] Fwd: Join the #TrashTag Challenge

Merrick Moore Community merrickmoorecommunity at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 08:56:31 EDT 2021

1 Bag of Trash & 1 Post to meet NCWF Goal!
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=6da9bb9225&e=088ff7338f>
Join the #Trashtag Challenge
Let’s clean up North Carolina one person and one bag at a time!
Are you ready to tag your friends and family on social media to get them to
clean up trash in their communities?

Mirroring the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, participants post a photo of
themselves (on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter) with a bag of trash and
challenge 5 friends to clean up a bag of trash and pass it on (tag, you're
it!). Let’s clean up North Carolina one person and one bag at a time!

You can help NCWF engage 500 people to pick up at least one bag of trash in
their communities. Together, we hope to remove 12,500 pounds of trash from
the environment and raise awareness about litter and its impact on
wildlife, water quality, and neighborhood aesthetics.

The Trash Tag Challenge officially kicks off on August 1st. If you'd like
to be the first in your network to pick up a bag of trash, please post the
following blurb on your social media page with a photo of yourself with a
bag of trash as soon as today to get it rolling! Below is the Facebook
version (Instagram= @ncwildlifefed and Twitter=@NCWF).

Trash harms wildlife through suffocation, strangulation, ingestion, and
more. Terrestrial, aquatic, and avian species are all negatively affected
by the trash in our environment and so are we!
As part of @NCWildlifeFederation’s habitat restoration project, I
participated in cleaning up at least 1 bag of trash. For every 25 pounds of
trash removed from the environment, 1 tree will be planted. I now challenge
the 5 people below to pick up 1 bag of trash and post a photo with their
trash. If you were tagged here (tag, you’re it!) please copy and paste this
post and tag 5 of your own friends to clean up a bag of trash.
Tracking Form
#NCWFTrashTag
Friend 1: ____ Friend 2:____Friend 3:_____Friend 4:_____Friend 5:_____
Report Your Cleanup
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=6742d3e2f7&e=088ff7338f>
[image: Facebook]
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=985b327780&e=088ff7338f>
[image: Link]
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=65b2aa3cc5&e=088ff7338f>
[image: Website] <http://bullcitytrailblazers.org>
*Copyright © 2021 Bull City Trailblazers, All rights reserved.*
A chapter of the NC Wildlife Federation
*Email us*
bullcitytrailblazers at gmail.com

You can update your preferences
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/profile?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=14e2c983bd&e=088ff7338f&c=8b26978937>
or unsubscribe from this list
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=14e2c983bd&e=088ff7338f&c=8b26978937>
.

This email was sent to merrickmoorecommunity at gmail.com
*why did I get this?*
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/about?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=14e2c983bd&e=088ff7338f&c=8b26978937>
    unsubscribe from this list
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=14e2c983bd&e=088ff7338f&c=8b26978937>
    update subscription preferences
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/profile?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=14e2c983bd&e=088ff7338f&c=8b26978937>
Bull City Trailblazers · 1649 Snowmass Way · Durham, NC 27713 · USA

[image: Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=636668651995b523463d2e884&afl=1>

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>