[Durham INC] Fwd: Join ECWA for an Upcoming Saturday Workday

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:27:34 EDT 2021

Click to view this email in a browser
<http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/1805101/4664054bfc/547614625/aa54163c15/>
[image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif]
[image: spacer.gif]

<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/4664054bfc/aa54163c15/d54f13147f>
------------------------------
ECWA Summer Workday Series[image:
CarolineGilmore_ECWA_MLKWorkday_BeaverMarsh_18Jan2021_ (13)]ECWA invites
you to join our Stewardship Technician, Megan
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/4664054bfc/aa54163c15/ebf8d676e9>,
for a series of Saturday workdays
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/4664054bfc/aa54163c15/6395fd1737>
coming up (August 28- September 18) from 8:30-11:00 am.Megan has been
working to restore native plant diversity and enhance the natural beauty of
the preserves by cleaning up litter, managing invasive species, and
maintaining trails. We would love to have your help as we tackle invasive
plants and clean up litter along the way!This series of workdays will take
place at ECWA's Pearl Mill Preserve and ECWA's Lively Preserve (located
near the corner of Club Boulevard and Washington Street). The Lively
Preserve is not currently open to the public so this is a great opportunity
to see this unique bottomland forest and check out our most recently
acquired property, a small addition to the Lively Preserve, located behind
Tyler Court. [image: IMG_20170116_105816386]RSVP is required, click here
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/4664054bfc/aa54163c15/0f0c4f6610>
to register. We will provide more details via email to those who have
signed up as each workday approaches.These workdays as well as Megan's
Stewardship Technician position were made possible with funding from Duke
Doing Good in the Neighborhood. With the help of the community, we can
create a healthier creek and watershed and provide increased access to
urban nature in downtown Durham!
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/4664054bfc/aa54163c15/732abe1aa2>
------------------------------
*Support ECWA*
The Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association has big plans for protecting more
land, continuing to restore native habitat and water quality, and making
urban nature accessible to all in downtown Durham.
Be part of our vision by making a tax-deductible donation today.
[image: donate now]
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/4664054bfc/aa54163c15/208bf439e7>
[image: spacer.gif]
[image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif]
[image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif]
[image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif]

Click here
<http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=4664054bfc&lid=547614625&ldh=aa54163c15>
to forward this email to a friend
Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association
P.O. Box 2679
Durham, North Carolina 27715
US

Read <http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html> the
VerticalResponse marketing policy.
[image: Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!]
<http://www.verticalresponse.com/landing/ef/?np/4664054bfc&utm_campaign=footer&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=footer>