[Durham INC] Fwd: Join ECWA for an Upcoming Saturday Workday

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 17:53:17 EDT 2021

Click to view this email in a browser
<http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/1805101/7c83fd2877/547614625/aa54163c15/>
[image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif]
[image: spacer.gif]

<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/7c83fd2877/aa54163c15/5c6186ff8a>
------------------------------
ECWA Bioretention Maintenance Workday and Volunteer Opportunity

Pearl Mill Bioretention Workday[image: IMG_20210904_093945489 2]Join the
Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association for a Bioretention Maintenance workday
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/7c83fd2877/aa54163c15/77d024a388>
 this Saturday, October 23 from 9:30am-noon at Pearl Mill Nature Preserve! We
will learn about the importance of Stormwater Control Measures (SCMs) and
how they benefit our communities and our environment. We will also be
planting a portion of the bioretention area to prevent erosion and keep the
bioretention working as intended. Wear long pants, long sleeves and sturdy
close-toed shoes. Please bring your own water bottle, snacks and gloves if
you have them. ECWA will provide training, tools, and gloves. RSVP
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/7c83fd2877/aa54163c15/eb2711f505>
is required.

Long-term Pearl Mill Bioretention Volunteer Opportunity
[image: ECWAPearlMillWorkday 2]ECWA is also seeking a motivated volunteer
to assist with ongoing maintenance of the bioretention at Pearl Mill. This
is an exciting opportunity to help make the bioretention a primary
community asset for the neighborhood in addition to allowing it to continue
to function as a water filtration system. The bioretention volunteer will
work under the guidance of ECWA's Stewardship Director and will be expected
to dedicate 2-4 hours a month to this project. Click here
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/7c83fd2877/aa54163c15/59562ddcb3>
for
more details
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/7c83fd2877/aa54163c15/01325cfd28>
.
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/7c83fd2877/aa54163c15/87190e9649>
------------------------------
*Support ECWA*
The Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association has big plans for protecting more
land, continuing to restore native habitat and water quality, and making
urban nature accessible to all in downtown Durham.
Be part of our vision by making a tax-deductible donation today.
[image: donate now]
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/7c83fd2877/aa54163c15/3d1a93d8cd>
[image: spacer.gif]
[image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif]
[image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif]
[image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif]

Click here
<http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=7c83fd2877&lid=547614625&ldh=aa54163c15>
to forward this email to a friend
Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association
P.O. Box 2679
Durham, North Carolina 27715
US

Read <https://verticalresponse.com/about/policy-and-terms> the
VerticalResponse marketing policy.
[image: Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!]
<http://www.verticalresponse.com/landing/ef/?np/7c83fd2877&utm_campaign=footer&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=footer>