[Durham INC] Ellerbe Creek Bioblitz 2021!

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 14:52:01 EDT 2021

*Hi,*
*If you have a love of science and nature, please join the Ellerbe Creek
Bioblitz from September 24th-October 3rd!  I have highlighted three events
below, but feel free to attend as many events as possible! They each have
something unique to offer! *

*Friday, September 24th*
*iNATURALIST ZOOM TRAINING SESSION (12:00pm-1:00pm) - Sign up here!
<https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZctdeyurz4tH9bWsc0LdwGTeZXr_I9VhDbX>*
Learn how to use the iNaturalist app on your phone, including tips and
tricks from local experts. Please download the iNaturalist app from the App
Store prior to this event.

*Saturday, September 25th*
*MERRICK MOORE COMMUNITY GARDEN TOUR (8:00 am-10:00 am) - Sign up here!
<https://ellerbecreek.secure.force.com/Volunteer_Event_Signup_Page?cid=7010y000001BUMkAAO>*
Join ECWA, Museum of Life and Science, and the Merrick Moore Community
Association as we discover the plants and wildlife of an urban greenspace
in East Durham.

*Saturday, October 2nd*
*BIRDING 101 AT EAST END PARK (9:00am-11:00am) - Sign up here!
<https://www.newhopeaudubon.org/birding-101-bioblitz/>*
Join New Hope Audubon Society and Urban Community Agronomics to learn the
basics of birding along with riparian habitat in East Durham. Discover
migratory warblers and thrushes in this urban greenspace. Sign-up will be
limited to the first 20 registrants. Children's activities will also be
available (no registration needed). Co-sponsored by the Durham Parks
Foundation.

*https://www.ellerbecreek.org/bioblitz.html
<https://www.ellerbecreek.org/bioblitz.html>*
be a kind human