[Durham INC] Fwd: Request for Latinx renter / homebuyer in Triangle

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 17:54:18 EDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sánchez-Guerra, Aaron <asanchezguerra at newsobserver.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 9:44 AM
Subject: Request for Latinx renter / homebuyer in Triangle
To: duke_latinx_health_stakeholders at duke.edu <
duke_latinx_health_stakeholders at duke.edu>

Hi all,

My name is Aaron Sánchez-Guerra, I'm a reporter for The News & Observer.

The housing crisis is linked to public health, and I'm looking to interview
a Latinx apartment renter in the Triangle area who has been seeing rising
rents and/or is looking to buy a home, but may be priced out of their
budget because of this expensive market.

As one of the few Latino reporters there, I'm always looking to represent
more of our Latinx community in our stories -- I am reaching out to this
group because I admire its work and expertise.

If you know someone I can talk to or this is you, please don't hesitate to
email or call at 9192978162.

Saludos a todes,

Aarón

--
*    Aaron Sánchez-Guerra*
    Reporter/Reportero

--
Bonita Green
Merrick-Moore Community Development Corporation