[Durham INC] Purple Street Lights and Durham One Call has an APP !

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 16:29:06 EDT 2021

Hi neighbors,

I've noticed that some of the street lights have turned purple. The purple
lights came from a batch of defective led lights distributed through the
country that have gone bad. Duke Power has asked customers to help them
locate them by going online to the street light repair tool and reporting
the location and they will replace them within a few days.

To report:

   - *Duke Energy Durham NC *
   - Street light outages or adjustments:
   - 1-800-777-9898 ONLINE:
   - *https://durhamnc.gov/1118/Street-Lighting-Outages-and-Adjustments*
   <https://durhamnc.gov/1118/Street-Lighting-Outages-and-Adjustments>

I submitted a report on Friday, the light was replaced today.

*Durham One Call* is your hub for information about City programs and
services as well as the way to submit non-emergency issues, including
flooding on your property.
 Please dial 911 to report all emergency situations.

   1.

   Submit Online
   Quickly submit service requests
   with the online request form
   <https://durhamnc.gov/2996/Durham-One-Call-Online-Request>
   [image: laptop icon]
   <https://durhamnc.gov/2996/Durham-One-Call-Online-Request>
   <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.accela.durham_nc&hl=en_US>

   1.

   Call 919-560-1200
   Representatives are available
   in English and Spanish
   [image: phone icon]

   1.

   Download Our App
   Get the Durham One Call app
   for Apple <https://apps.apple.com/us/app/durham-one-call/id1201890986>
    or Android
   <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.accela.durham_nc&hl=en_US>
   [image: Durham One Call App Logo]

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & SERVICES
How do I start new water service? How can I make changes to my water
billing account? How do I access my online water billing account? How can I
get help paying my water bill? Why was I charged a fee to turn my water
back on after being disconnected? Where can I find a trash pickup schedule
for my location? My trash was never picked up! Who do I contact? My
garbage/recycling cart is damaged, how do I obtain a new one? I submitted a
request on the Durham One Call online request form- what happens now?

be a kind human
Bonita Green