[Durham INC] Update on SWCD petition (please sign again)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 14:21:10 EST 2021

Sorry about this. This is from our newest (legitimate) SWCD Supervisor. They have had so many sigs that they started another (same) petition that will be easier to maintain. Can you please sign again at the link below?

~~~~~

On behalf of Phoebe and I, I would like to say THANK YOU soo much for your support! We are blown away by all of the signatures and messages we've received in the last 48 hours.

When we originally decided to file a complaint and draft the letter, we never imagined we would get as many signatures as we have. Within the last 48 hours we've collected more than 200 signatures from members of our community and people throughout the state! To help us better keep track of all the signatures and ensure everyone's name is listed on the letter, we are now using Change.org to collect signatures.

We ask that you re-sign the letter by adding your name to the petition using the link below:
https://chng.it/tRmyLFxGk7

Once again, thank you so much for your support and sharing Phoebe's story with those in your network. We could not have done this without your support!

Thanks,
Anjali