[Durham INC] Watch a new Bull City Wrap beginning December 6

City of Durham Communications Communications at durhamnc.gov
Mon Dec 6 08:50:10 EST 2021

[Title: New on Bull City Wrap - Description: A weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department.]

New Bull City Wrap<https://youtu.be/6vf29N9pesQ> Begins Monday, December 6

Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with our weekly Bull City Wrap<https://youtu.be/6vf29N9pesQ>.

*        We now have a webpage dedicated  to our Language Access Plan<https://durhamnc.gov/4653/Language-Access> and how we're working to fully communicate with those who are limited English proficient or who don't speak English<https://durhamnc.gov/4655/Acceso-al-Idioma>.

*        If you're looking for a way to help spread some holiday cheer this year, you may want to consider lending a hand to help with Durham Parks and Recreation's upcoming holiday events<https://www.dprplaymore.org/473/Bull-City-Holidayz>.

*        There's no snow in the forecast any time soon, but our Public Works crews are ready for winter weather<https://durhamnc.gov/3237/Snow-Removal> when it does come. Get a behind-the-scenes look at how they recently prepared with a winter weather practice run.

*        Yet another form of smart technology is now helping our Fleet Management<https://durhamnc.gov/1375/Fleet-Management> team reduce emissions from our vehicles. Find out what this piece of equipment is and how it's being used by our Urban Forestry crews.

*        Our First Quarter Financial Report<https://cityordinances.durhamnc.gov/OnBaseAgendaOnline/Documents/ViewDocument/WS-Published%20Attachment%20-%2015046%20-%20PRESENTATION%20-%203%20-%20FY22%20Q1%20PRESENTATION%20-.pdf?meetingId=491&documentType=Agenda&itemId=24836&publishId=109077&isSection=false> is offering an encouraging forecast for the year ahead. Find out what the outlook is for both our revenue and expenses.

About Bull City Wrap

Bull City Wrap<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network>, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what's going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network> (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube<https://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>, and Spreaker<https://www.spreaker.com/user/cityofdurham>. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cityofdurhamnc/>, and Nextdoor<https://nextdoor.com/agency/city-of-durham/?i=ccllxcjccsybhwtngfcb>. To subscribe and/or unsubscribe from this distribution list, visit our website<https://durhamnc.gov/list.aspx>.