[Durham INC] Fwd: Volunteer Outdoors with BCT on MLK Day, Jan 17!

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 11:56:28 EST 2022

Nature beautification project on American Tobacco Trail
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=fd15dfbcd4&e=088ff7338f>
MLK Day of Service
Beautify Durham & protect the health of our watersheds in a city-wide
nature cleanup!
Join us for an afternoon of volunteering to beautify American Tobacco Trail
and other areas in Durham!

Join BCT and our partners at *NC Wildlife Federation*
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=4b14e47be3&e=088ff7338f>,
*Keep Durham Beautiful
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=87c3563f6e&e=088ff7338f>*,
and *Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association*
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=8089a26367&e=088ff7338f>
to help beautify Durham and protect the health of our watersheds by
removing litter from park grounds, creeks, and streets.

We will have several concurrent cleanup locations and will meet at all
locations at 1 pm. Address and meeting instructions will be sent for the
location you select. Please allow time to park in legal spaces along
neighborhood streets.

Please wear long pants and closed-toed shoes (or waterproof boots) and
bring your own water bottle if needed to help us reduce waste at our
events. Plan to wear a mask as appropriate and remain socially distant from
those not in your household. KDB will provide trash bags, litter grabbers,
gloves, and high-visibility safety vests. T

*Click here to register!*
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=56266fe8ef&e=088ff7338f>

All litter collected will count towards the North Carolina Wildlife
Federation's Clean and Green initiative where for every 25 pounds of trash
that is collected, one native tree or ten pollinator plants will be
planted. You can read more about this initiative by visiting the Clean and
Green Program page
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=31725e33b8&e=088ff7338f>
on NCWF's website. This initiative is part of the cornerstone projects that
the Bull City Trailblazers have adopted and we hope to plant many trees and
pollinator plants in Durham with help from our volunteers and partners!
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=6b429d8bb4&e=088ff7338f>
[image: Facebook]
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=e7cfda9568&e=088ff7338f>
[image: Link]
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=4b70d4da72&e=088ff7338f>
[image: Website] <http://bullcitytrailblazers.org>
*Copyright © 2021 Bull City Trailblazers, All rights reserved.*
A chapter of the NC Wildlife Federation
*Email us*
bullcitytrailblazers at gmail.com

You can update your preferences
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/profile?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=14e2c983bd&e=088ff7338f&c=35a87e3890>
or unsubscribe from this list
<https://NCWF.us17.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=636668651995b523463d2e884&id=14e2c983bd&e=088ff7338f&c=35a87e3890>
.

[image: Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=636668651995b523463d2e884&afl=1>