[Durham INC] Here is Durham This Week Online for April 8...

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Apr 8 16:00:44 EDT 2022

As we head into the weekend, you know what time it is - your weekly infusion of all things Durham County with our newsletter Durham This Week Online!!

Inside this week's edition, we have news, videos, events, programs, jobs and County Manager Kim Sowell writes about the upcoming State of the County Address. (It's Monday night at 7 p.m. We hope to see you there!!)

Read it here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/here-is-durham-this-week-online-for-april-8

Be sure not to miss any of our weekly news by signing up to have it delivered straight to your inbox at https://bit.ly/SubscribeDTWO.

Have a great weekend! #DCo #DurhamCounty #DTWO