[Durham INC] Help us engage Durham residents on draft policies that will shape development in Durham's future!

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:36:38 EDT 2022

*Hi neighbors, *

* The Comprehensive Planning team just last week released draft Policies
for engagement.  I wanted to make sure that you all are aware of this and
had a chance to give feedback. This is a great opportunity to voice your
opinion. Please click the link below and provide feedback. Enjoy your
weekend!*
*B*

There are links and more information below. Please let me know if you have
any questions.

*Here’s a link to the latest news post with ways to
engage https://engagedurham.com/comprehensive-plan-april-2022-project-update/
<https://engagedurham.com/comprehensive-plan-april-2022-project-update/>  *

These draft policies cover a range of topics from housing and
neighborhoods, transportation, environment, and jobs and education. We are
seeking feedback to understand whether they accurately reflect the needs
and priorities of residents. Your input will be used to revise the draft
policies.

*Please check out the draft policies and share your ideas to make them
better through a survey on the website:  *

*English: durham.mysocialpinpoint.com/comprehensiveplan
<http://durham.mysocialpinpoint.com/comprehensiveplan>  *

*Spanish: durham.mysocialpinpoint.com/comprehensive-plan-Espanol
<http://durham.mysocialpinpoint.com/comprehensive-plan-espanol>*

Best,

[image: City-County Planning Logo 2018_PMS-28]
<http://durhamnc.gov/338/City-County-Planning>
*Carl Kolosna, AICP*

*Senior Planner*

*Durham City-County Planning Department*

101 City Hall Plaza
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/101+City+Hall+Plaza?entry=gmail&source=g>,
Ground Floor, Suite G500

Durham, NC 27701

919-560-4137 ext: 28247

Durham City-County Planning Department
<http://durhamnc.gov/338/City-County-Planning>

[image: EngageDurham] <https://engagedurham.com/ComprehensivePlan/>

*Durham is working on a new Comprehensive Plan and needs your help!Learn
more at EngageDurham.com <https://engagedurham.com/ComprehensivePlan/>.*

*Please note that e-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be
subject to*

*the provisions of North Carolina Public Records Law and disclosed to third
parties.*

be a kind human
Bonita Green