[Durham INC] Register Today for Free All-Day Training on All Things Vacant Property!

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 10:08:10 EDT 2022

The 2022 VAD Academy is a professional development opportunity that's open
all. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Don't miss this free, one-of-a-kind professional development opportunity!

The Vacant, Abandoned, and Deteriorated (VAD) Properties Training Academy
is an intensive, all-day virtual training for public, private, nonprofit,
and community leaders. We equip leaders with practical ideas and tools you
can use to help return vacant, abandoned, deteriorated, and underutilized
properties to purposeful use.
Save your seat today!
<https://default.salsalabs.org/Te8bce4c3-c47e-4616-8491-7b97e91be719/b228ed96-57f6-498c-89ae-5b4e94c810fe>

*Who will be at the VAD Academy? *Connect with urban planners, city
attorneys, elected officials, CDC staff, land bank leaders, academics, code
enforcement officials, neighborhood association leaders, developers,
lending institutions, and other attendees across the country.

A diverse group of technical experts—including renowned urban policy expert
Alan Mallach—will guide students through session topics including:

   - The fundamentals of vacant properties and the property revitalization
   framework
   - The elements of strategic code enforcement and property tax management
   - What are land banks and when are they the right tool to use
   - ...and more!

*Center for Community Progress*
111 E. Court St.
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/111+E.+Court+St.+Suite+2C?entry=gmail&source=g>
 Suite 2C
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/111+E.+Court+St.+Suite+2C?entry=gmail&source=g>
-1 | Flint, Michigan 48502
(877) 542-4842

Were you forwarded this email and would like to be added to our email list?
Subscribe *here
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T734019f5-3745-4924-9e57-94791fb050d6/b228ed96-57f6-498c-89ae-5b4e94c810fe>*!

Follow Us
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Center-for-Community-Progress/107892742580664>
<https://twitter.com/intent/follow?screen_name=cprogressnews>
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=5181245&trk=anet_ug_hm&goback=%2Ebzo_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_center*5for*5community*5progress>

This bi-monthly news round-up features some of the latest and most
important vacant, abandoned, and deteriorated property news. These stories
on how communities and policy transform these properties into assets are
shared for informational purposes only. Our news sharing does not indicate
endorsement and is intended to keep you, our key stakeholders and
followers, up-to-date.

Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your web browser
<https://communityprogress.salsalabs.org/impact-report-2020-21_copy1?wvpId=b228ed96-57f6-498c-89ae-5b4e94c810fe>
Unsubscribe
<https://communityprogress.salsalabs.org/manage-your-subscription?eId=6a3f0eee-99eb-40fa-a9b9-801521f62824&eType=EmailBlastContent&sId=b228ed96-57f6-498c-89ae-5b4e94c810fe>
or Manage Your Preferences