[Durham INC] Here's the latest Durham This Week Online newsletter from Durham County

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Jul 15 17:00:48 EDT 2022

Hello, #DCo! We have made it to another fabulous Friday afternoon! That means it is time for the latest Durham This Week Online newsletter from the County Manager's Office.

Inside this week's DTWO, Manager Sowell celebrates Durham County Government staff capturing seven National Association of Counties Achievement Awards for innovative work done over the past year!

We also have plenty of other #localgov news, videos, programs, events, jobs and more!

Read it here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/heres-durham-this-week-online-for-july-22