[Durham INC] Our Hotel to Home program is at an end.

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:05:33 EDT 2022

"I'd rather be here than anywhere else. It's not like a shelter." - Hotel-t
[image: Image]
[image: Facebook] <https://t.e2ma.net/click/wp7sji/whpl7x/k4y6vyb> [image:
Twitter] <https://t.e2ma.net/click/wp7sji/whpl7x/0wz6vyb> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/wp7sji/whpl7x/gp06vyb>

[image: Reinvestment Partners' staff celebrates the wins of our Hotel to
Home program.]

On June 30th we officially wrapped up our Hotel to Home program. Launched
in August 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the program was
designed to house medically fragile persons experiencing homelessness while
they worked toward permanent housing.

We renovated *32 rooms* at a local hotel and provided transitional housing
to over* 120 individuals* over the past two years. More than* 42* *secured
permanent housing* during their time with us.

*"This is a wonderful program - I don't know where I'd be without it. I'd
rather be here than anywhere else. It's not like a shelter."*

*- Hotel to Home resident*

We celebrated the program's successes as a team and with the remaining
residents in June. See more of our work over the past two years on our Facebook
page. <https://t.e2ma.net/click/wp7sji/whpl7x/ca26vyb>

If you know a Durham resident experiencing homelessness, please refer them
to Entry Point Durham <https://t.e2ma.net/click/wp7sji/whpl7x/8u36vyb>.

In service,
[image: Peter Skillern] <https://t.e2ma.net/click/wp7sji/whpl7x/4f56vyb>

Peter Skillern