[Durham INC] Applicant-Sponsored Neighborhood Meetings

Mimi Kessler mimikessler1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:27:53 EDT 2022

The first few pages of the document I sent are the views of the Planning
Department, put out under the signature of the Director and Assistant
Directors. They use phrases like "extremely difficult to enforce
compliance", "widely recognized as incompatible with residential uses",
"land use policy change should be made by the governing bodies", "intended
to circumvent all dimensional standards for new construction and
immediately create nonconformities, essentially eliminating any form of
zoning regulation for these properties".

None of that sounds like they are fans.

Mimi Kessler
919-599-2892