[Durham INC] Durham Cultural Roadmap project

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:27:53 EST 2022

*From:* Evonne Coleman-Cook <pecr45 at gmail.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 29, 2022, 12:24:27 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time
(US & Canada)
*To:* interneighborhoodcouncil at gmail.com <interneighborhoodcouncil at gmail.com

*Subject:* Durham Cultural Roadmap project

Good afternoon

I am writing in hopes of introducing the development of a new cultural plan
and the need for neighborhood representation.  The new plan will be
developed by September 2023 and we are seeking residents to apply to be on
the planning committee.

Is it possible that I could announce this at the meeting today?  And would
you please share this email with your membership? The details are in the
link below.

https://www.durhamnc.gov/451/About-the-Cultural-Roadmap
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.durhamnc.gov/451/About-the-Cultural-Roadmap__;!!OToaGQ!pyXZNn6ak9xjYetJZ73uWo9Hd1o-ueU_UTUPVI2lPIu_n5BIBz0tKGkI1S90hgqLxvi9-BKQht1yDoYwbA$>

I am happy to address questions.