[Durham INC] Here is the latest Durham This Week Online newsletter from the County Manager's office

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Feb 3 16:00:41 EST 2023

Durham County! Another Friday afternoon has arrived. That means we've got the latest Durham This Week Online newsletter from the County Manager's Office!

Inside this week's edition, County Manager Sowell writes about Black History Month, speaking at the Durham Committee on the Affairs of Black People annual meeting last weekend and partnering with them as we work to advance equity in our community.

The newsletter also includes other #DCo news, events, jobs, photos, videos and more!

Read it here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/here-is-durham-this-week-online-for-february-3

Want to make sure you get each edition of DTWO delivered straight to you each week? Sign up here: https://bit.ly/SubscribeDTWO