[Durham INC] Inside Durham This Week Online: DCo Joins Counties for Guaranteed Income coaltion

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Feb 17 16:06:45 EST 2023

Great afternoon, Durham County!

It's Friday, which means we have another tremendous edition of Durham This Week Online - our weekly newsletter on all things #DCo!

Inside, Manager Sowell writes about Durham County Government joining the Counties for a Guaranteed Income coalition which aims at ensuring all Americans have a federal guaranteed income. We've also got #localgov news, jobs, events & more!

Read it here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/here-is-durham-this-week-online-for-february-17th