[Durham INC] Remembering John Allore; Advocating for Vision Zero Durham

John Tallmadge director at bikedurham.org
Thu Apr 6 17:28:15 EDT 2023

Hello neighbors,

This has been another difficult week with the death of John Allore, the
city's budget director, who was killed last Thursday while riding his bike
in Orange County. I knew John through work over the past decade and shared
my thoughts about John in a blog post on Tuesday. I also wrote about our
Vision Zero Durham agenda that we are advocating for funding in the coming
year's budget.
READ THE BLOG
<https://bikedurham.org/news/2023/4/4/vision-zero-durham?link_id=1&can_id=6fe4bed85280c1c68574bedb6886ac15&source=email-remembering-john-allore-advocating-for-vision-zero-durham&email_referrer=&email_subject=remembering-john-allore-advocating-for-vision-zero-durham>

You can take action by signing our petition in support of the Vision Zero
Durham agenda.
SIGN THE PETITION
<https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/support-the-visionzerodurham-agenda?source=email_INC&>

Be well,

--
John Tallmadge (he/him/his)
Executive Director

*Working for safe, affordable, & sustainable transportation for all*
bikedurham.org/give <http://bikedurham.org/donate> [image: 🚲][image:
🚌] [image:
🚶]