[Durham INC] Upcoming election candidate Town Halls, questions for the candidates

Stephen Knill knillsj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 14:02:55 EDT 2023

The INC is partnering with the Leesville Coalition and Carolina Arbors Politics and Culture Club to host a series of City Council and Mayoral candidate town halls in advance of the primary and general elections starting later in August.
Most town halls will have 3 candidates participating in each session.  Town halls will be broadcast live, recorded and shared throughout the entirety of Durham.
As discussed in the recent INC delegate call Tuesday July, 25th, I am asking INC delegates to talk with their neighborhoods and offer up recommendations for questions.
Unfortunately, given available prep time, we will have to limit submissions to INC delegates and not everyone who accesses this list serve.
Donna Frederick from Bragtown is assisting Herman Sperling from The Leesville Road Coalition in sorting through the questions submitted to develop discussion guides.

Please submit candidate to my email address by Friday August 11th at 5PM.

Thank you,
Stephen Knill
Vice-President, The InterNeighborhood Council of Durham
Co-founder, The Leesville Road Coalition
knillsj at gmail.com
(917) 620-4941