[Durham INC] Watch City Life: Durham’s ARPA Funding Update

City of Durham Communications Communications at durhamnc.gov
Fri Sep 1 09:13:00 EDT 2023

[Title: New on City Life - Description: City Life, a talk show that features information on current City of Durham issues and upcoming events.]
Watch City Life<https://youtube.com/live/BQTIkTQOTU8>: Durham’s ARPA Funding Update
Now on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1153/Original-Video-Programs> & YouTube<https://youtube.com/live/BQTIkTQOTU8>
Podcast on iTunes<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/city-life/id1292312090> & Spreaker<https://www.spreaker.com/show/city-life>

American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds<https://www.durhamnc.gov/4529/American-Rescue-Plan> are being put to work right here in our community. In our new City Life episode<https://youtube.com/live/BQTIkTQOTU8>, Host Beverly B. Thompson talks with Deputy City Manager Bertha Johnson and Community Empowerment Fund<https://communityempowermentfund.org/> Executive Director Donna Carrington about how we, along with our local partners, are using these funds to create lasting change and to tackle the critical issues we face every day.

About City Life

City Life<https://durhamnc.gov/1153/Original-Video-Programs>, a talk show that features information on current City of Durham issues and upcoming events, airs daily on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network> (Frontier channel 70) and on YouTube<https://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>. City Life is also available as an audio podcast on iTunes<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/city-life/id1292312090> and Spreaker<https://www.spreaker.com/show/city-life>. For more information, follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CityofDurhamNC>, X, formerly known as Twitter<https://twitter.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cityofdurhamnc/>, and Nextdoor<https://nextdoor.com/agency/city-of-durham/?i=ccllxcjccsybhwtngfcb>. To subscribe or unsubscribe from our distribution list, visit our website<https://durhamnc.gov/list.aspx>.