[Durham INC] Watch City Life: Durham Participatory Budgeting Update

City of Durham Communications Communications at durhamnc.gov
Wed Nov 1 13:53:44 EDT 2023

[Title: New on City Life - Description: City Life, a talk show that features information on current City of Durham issues and upcoming events.]
Watch City Life<https://www.youtube.com/live/S0K_jO2RVKk?si=8Rxp4sCFEDbPW6sO>: Durham Participatory Budgeting Update
Now on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1153/Original-Video-Programs> & YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/live/S0K_jO2RVKk?si=8Rxp4sCFEDbPW6sO>
Podcast on iTunes<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/city-life/id1292312090> & Spreaker<https://www.spreaker.com/show/city-life>

Public art on bus shelters, technology in schools, park improvements, and new lighting and security cameras for public housing. These are just a few of the projects made possible so far with funding from Participatory Budgeting in Durham<https://www.pbdurham.org/>. In our new City Life episode<https://www.youtube.com/live/S0K_jO2RVKk?si=8Rxp4sCFEDbPW6sO>, Host Beverly B. Thompson talks with Andrew Holland and Carmen Ortiz, who manage this innovative program, about how it gives our residents the chance to have direct input on how their tax dollars are being spent.

About City Life

City Life<https://durhamnc.gov/1153/Original-Video-Programs>, a talk show that features information on current City of Durham issues and upcoming events, airs daily on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network> (Frontier channel 70) and on YouTube<https://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>. City Life is also available as an audio podcast on iTunes<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/city-life/id1292312090> and Spreaker<https://www.spreaker.com/show/city-life>. For more information, follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CityofDurhamNC>, X, formerly known as Twitter<https://twitter.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cityofdurhamnc/>, and Nextdoor<https://nextdoor.com/agency/city-of-durham/?i=ccllxcjccsybhwtngfcb>. To subscribe or unsubscribe from our distribution list, visit our website<https://durhamnc.gov/list.aspx>.