[Durham INC] FW: SCAD Coming up for a hearing and a vote on Monday

tom miller miller.tom2022 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 17:47:51 EST 2023

Here are my five essays ABOUT SCAD.  It is best to write a short, polite e-mail.  You can draw on these, but do not just copy them and send them to the council.  That is not persuasive.

The agenda for the meeting Monday was not posted when I checked this afternoon, but the mayor told me that the hearing and possible vote will happen Monday night, November 20.  The meeting is at 7 p.m. at City Hall.  Please write and turn out.

Tom