[Durham INC] MMCDC Empowering Community Resilience and Ownership!

Bonita Green merrickmoore.cdc.2421 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 11:03:15 EST 2023

*Hello Friends,*

* 2023 has been a successful year **for Merrick-Moore Community Development
Corporation. *

*The Samuel Green Sr. Community Garden* *is actively producing food for the
community! The garden provides an opportunity for individuals in
Merrick-Moore to access fresh produce, something often inaccessible in
higher poverty areas with limited supermarkets nearby. We need your** help*
<https://nonprofit.resilia.com/donate/6ab5cb45fc60a66f923a549a246f3143c8eb955850fa4088161b5e3f56416319>*
to make our efforts go even further.*

*Your** support** is crucial to our having the ability to improve the
overall quality of life for the poor, underprivileged, and disenfranchised,
by strengthening the bonds among our residents in MMC. We would love it if
you could **donate $25*
<https://nonprofit.resilia.com/donate/6ab5cb45fc60a66f923a549a246f3143c8eb955850fa4088161b5e3f56416319>*
or more to help us achieve our mission.*

*Thank you in advance for your** contribution*
<https://nonprofit.resilia.com/donate/6ab5cb45fc60a66f923a549a246f3143c8eb955850fa4088161b5e3f56416319>*.
Your donation will go toward supporting our mission and advocacy efforts.
Within the scope of our efforts, our team and volunteers dedicate their
time to the community to eliminate food insecurity, providing green
infrastructure to lower-wealth homes, advocating for safer streets
(specifically on Cheek Road), a cleaner community, and conserving green
space.*

*Here are the ways you can donate:*

·       Donate here
<https://nonprofit.resilia.com/donate/6ab5cb45fc60a66f923a549a246f3143c8eb955850fa4088161b5e3f56416319>

·       Mail check to:

Merrick-Moore Community Development Corporation

                   1821 Hillandale Road

      Suite 1B #215

      Durham, NC 27705

*Thank you in advance for your generous donation, and Happy Holidays!*

*Sincerely,*

*Bonita Green*

Bonita Green
Executive Director
Merrick-Moore Community Development Corporation
merrickmoorecdc.org
*Unity is a celebration of individuality. It is a deep appreciation and
respect for the unique gifts and talents in all of us. The journey of unity
is the creation of one voice that speaks to harmony and fellowship…
individuals coming together with a mission to rise as one*.