[Durham INC] Developer meetings with neighbors -- can they be improved? -- Feb 15

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:43:23 EST 2024

Neighborhood Meetings are meetings that the Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) requires applicants to hold for rezonings and annexations. As part of our commitment to community relationship building and engagement, we are holding a virtual meeting to gather input, feedback, and suggestions on how to improve the Neighborhood Meetings. During this meeting, we will actively listen to your frustrations, experiences, and potential solutions, aiming to understand better how we can enhance neighborhood meetings and build better relationships and projects through the use of community input in this space. If you are interested in attending this virtual meeting on February 15, 2024, from 5:30 – 7:30p.m., please reach out to Justin Henderson at Justin.Henderson at DurhamNC.gov<mailto:Justin.Henderson at DurhamNC.gov>. We look forward to seeing you there!